CrankGaming
Steam Achievement Unlocker - Printable Version

+- CrankGaming (https://crankgaming.net/forums)
+-- Forum: General (https://crankgaming.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://crankgaming.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Steam Achievement Unlocker (/showthread.php?tid=86)

Pages: 1 2

Steam Achievement Unlocker - DarkSapling - 03-12-2015

Steam Achievement Unlocker

resim

Supported Games

This tool can support any game that has achievements on Steam, even if it is not listed directly in the dropdown box. Simply type its ID into the editable dropdown box text and refresh.

Instructions

1. Install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 if you do not already have it installed.

2. Download the file. (Its the attached file down there.)

3. Extract it to a directory that is convenient to you, but not your Steam directory. It's a ZIP file, if you don't know how to extract a ZIP file then you probably shouldn't be trying to use this tool.

4. Run Steam if it is not already running.

5. Exit any active VAC protected games if any are running. While this tool does not directly interact with any game itself, it is better safe than sorry.

6. Run SAM.Picker.exe and do whatever you want in it.

The Most Asked Question

Q: Will I get banned for using this?

A: Improbable AKA I dont know Depends on how smart you are.

Virus Scan

Download Here:
Hidden Content

RE: Steam Achievement Unlocker - JasonCrank - 03-12-2015

Thanks a lot for sharing really great tool <3

//Approved

RE: Steam Achievement Unlocker - Weiyan - 03-13-2015

As an answer to the VAC banning, and a comment on the exiting games thing:

No, you can NOT get banned from this. It is not detectable, but DO be reasonable when getting the achievements. Getting them all in one day is very suspicious.

You do not need to exit out of your game when using this. As long as you are not an a server, you are fine. This is not because "If you are on a server you can be detected" it's because people will see you get all of these achievements at once. As long as you are not on a server, there should be no issues at all.

ALSO:

This has already been posted by curkill in the hacks section. There is no need for a double post of the same thing.

RE: Steam Achievement Unlocker - DarkSapling - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 02:17 AM)Weiyan Wrote: As an answer to the VAC banning, and a comment on the exiting games thing:

No, you can NOT get banned from this. It is not detectable, but DO be reasonable when getting the achievements. Getting them all in one day is very suspicious.

You do not need to exit out of your game when using this. As long as you are not an a server, you are fine. This is not because "If you are on a server you can be detected" it's because people will see you get all of these achievements at once. As long as you are not on a server, there should be no issues at all.

ALSO:

This has already been posted by curkill in the hacks section. There is no need for a double post of the same thing.
Derp i didnt see that it already was posted.

RE: Steam Achievement Unlocker - JasonCrank - 03-13-2015

(03-13-2015, 05:54 PM)DarkSapling Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 02:17 AM)Weiyan Wrote: As an answer to the VAC banning, and a comment on the exiting games thing:

ALSO:

Derp i didnt see that it already was posted.

i knew i already posted it somewhere lel but i forgot where @Weiyan it is fine i guess so now people can check it out here too Big Grin

RE: Steam Achievement Unlocker - BaconDevil - 03-20-2015

(03-12-2015, 10:28 PM)curkill Wrote: Thanks a lot for sharing really great tool <3

//Approved
This works amazingly good

RE: Steam Achievement Unlocker - JasonCrank - 03-20-2015

(03-20-2015, 05:58 PM)BaconDevil Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 10:28 PM)curkill Wrote: Thanks a lot for sharing really great tool <3

//Approved
This works amazingly good

you are welcome Wink i heard he is already working on an update!!

RE: Steam Achievement Unlocker - Bonebreiker - 03-23-2015

I love to get my achievements on my own way, but there's some games i hate and i've used this to get the achievements on them. So it works perfectly Smile

RE: Steam Achievement Unlocker - Aljaz5 - 03-25-2015

I'm pretty sure that this gets you banned easily, because it's noticed quickly.

RE: Steam Achievement Unlocker - JasonCrank - 03-25-2015

(03-25-2015, 04:57 PM)Aljaz5 Wrote: I'm pretty sure that this gets you banned easily, because it's noticed quickly.

nope you 100% cant get banned for it xD