Kinguin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - 728x90
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Mod Application - 0shi
Rainbow 
1. In-Game Name: 0shi (Well it should be)

2. Steam Username: -Hidden- to maintain his security <3

3. First Name: Jonathan

4. Age: 16

5. Location/Timezone: Pacific Time Zone, Which should obviously tell you that I live in California.

6. Are you interested in joining one of our competitive teams?: I'm not much of a competitive guy. If it is needed though, I can be really competitive. So no I am not interested.

7. What games do you play?(List): Unturned, Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 2.

8. How did you find us?(If referred add who): I found you guys by searching for dlls for a game named BLOCKADE 3D. And I just so happened to end up here!
I was searching up dlls for the game because I didn't know where to start at on modding the game basically looking for source code.

9. Why do you want to be a part of Crank (150 word minimum): After I saw that this was a fairly new website I thought to my self, Why not stay and release some exploits? I can also see a really big future ahead of this forum as it had one like most of the other exploit/hacking websites, and I'd love to help make it even better!

10. Why do you deserve to be a Moderator(150 word minimum): I think I deserve to be a moderator because this site is fairly new. and there are some bad things that come with a new website like this. I could help with a lot of those "bad things", just ask me! 99% of the time I'll say yes to anything! I'll even give you a free B.J. Big Grin Obviously I was kidding..

11. Can you donate(This does not affect acceptance): At the time, No. I would LOVE to donate money but as I still live with my parents, I have restrictions. Laugh at me all you want, I'm a real boy Smile

12. Do you have any conflicts with our current members: No I do not, And I hope to never.

13. Do you have a microphone: Yes, I don't really like using it but I can use it whenever needed.

14. Write a brief background about yourself so we can better know you(50 word minimum): I really love hacking/exploiting, I've been trying to learn how to do so since I was around the age of 7-9. I was young and bored of the current games out so I just started on games like Call Of Duty, You know, the very old ones like Call of Duty World at War. I loved doing those USB hacks and such on Zombies. What made it difficult for me to be doing all that stuff is getting all of the needed stuff without being caught by my dad which I thought was a total computer wiz, but now that I'm older I can see he was just looking at the history because I never knew how to clear it. I guess you could say I was a script kiddie or something. BUT enough of that story I could go on about this stuff for hours. Hope that is good enough :/

15. You hereby agree to follow our Rules & Policies(Agree/Disagree): I Agree. I don't see why not to. Smile

16. Fun fact about yourself: I'm a very happy person! I love tacos Smile

17. Which forum or section would you like to moderate: I would like to moderate the section "FPS Hacks" as there are many users that do not trust a lot of files that are put out there, I can approve files, and test them for any kind of virus. I have a VirtualBox so I am safe. Well 99% of the time :/  If I am not able to moderate that part of the forum for any reason then that is fine, I would like to moderate General as a second choice.

Btw, sorry for the text being so small, I don't know why but it won't let me change the size of the text I copied and pasted.

Show ContentGood info about me Smile:

Show ContentRead.:
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2016, 12:13 AM by . Taco ..)

First of all really good looking application looks like someone invested some time in it <3 Secondly amazing signature, also Yes Time definitely accepts application, but we don't take it too close if we see a great interest in our community Smile So if i would be owner i would directly accept you, but i just wanna ask my team if they have anything against it xD but you are as good as in haha

Also FPS section is free so you would get that ^^

brb bae

(02-18-2016, 02:02 PM)curkill Wrote: First of all really good looking application looks like someone invested some time in it <3 Secondly amazing signature, also Yes Time definitely accepts application, but we don't take it too close if we see a great interest in our community Smile So if i would be owner i would directly accept you, but i just wanna ask my team if they have anything against it xD but you are as good as in haha

Also FPS section is free so you would get that ^^

brb bae
Damn amazing dude! Thanks for the reply

Oh and thank you for hidding my steam name!
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2016, 12:10 AM by . Taco ..)

Of course, its kinda emberassing my "team" didnt comment on here, they got a lot of exams but we talked about it and i will promote you to mod tomorrow, i am lieing in bed, since we are happy to wlcome evryone and hear ne suggestions... Smile dont forget to join our skypw group lel

Alright! Thanks for the info
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2016, 05:59 AM by . Taco ..)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Application <3 ExecGaming 2 66 08-10-2017, 12:40 PM
Last Post: JasonCrank
  Application for Captain_N3M0 Captain_N3M0 0 58 06-25-2017, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Captain_N3M0
  Application xXDarwinXx 1 260 06-19-2016, 10:44 AM
Big Grin Leak Moderator Application HiddenIP Hanibal. 1 292 04-11-2016, 03:24 PM
Last Post: PepperSalty
  Application for Admin Joнɴ Trαvolтα 2 312 04-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Joнɴ Trαvolтα
  Application for mod Joнɴ Trαvolтα 10 646 04-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Joнɴ Trαvolтα
  mod/admin application. likeabossz.exe 0 184 04-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Last Post: likeabossz.exe
  Application mod likeabossz.exe 1 251 04-06-2016, 01:26 PM
  Application For Admin! TheLostUsername 4 369 04-02-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: TheLostUsername
Heart Fuxl - Moderator Application Fuxl 1 340 01-24-2016, 06:35 PM