• 12 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average

Application For Admin!
Welcome to my application!

Why do you want to be admin: Because I really want to help CrankGaming more,I mean it adds more feauters for me like activate people and I will be more active!

Why do you think you're a good admin: I can be active all day every day, Help CrankGaming when they are not avalible!

Who helped you in Crank: Almost everyone! Everyone helped me to love you all  Big Grin

How did you find Crankgaming: I dont really remembe Smile

Are you there when we need you?: Yes! Im avalible every day and I can be more active if I want to!

Do you use a mic when we need you: Know what, Yes! Big Grin

What is your experience with being an admin: I was an admin on some sites, I were admin on alot of servers and I know how to deal with the bussines! Big Grin

Your Post : http://crankgaming.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=928 : Had a Virus in it m8 Wink ^^
[Image: giphy.gif]

(04-01-2016, 11:03 PM)ImperialPrime Wrote: Your Post : http://crankgaming.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=928 : Had a Virus in it m8 Wink ^^

Its not a virus  Wink Dont talk shit please  Wink

it was a false positive my love Smile i scanned it myself again.
but i love the way you created an admin template, just 5 questions missing:
1. What can you bring to our community and why should we choose you?
2. Where do you see yourselve in 10 years (naw just kidding dont answer this its gey, just skip it)
3. What things hold you back from doing the things that you really want to?
4. What role does honour play in today’s society?
5. You are locked up in a room with 2 escape routes! left one is guarded by a dragon who will fuck you up if you try to go that way, left one is a burning ray powered by sunlight so if you walk in ther you burn (and die). all what you have is a dildo and toliet paper. how to you escape?
6. You have been shrinked down and now you are small af (like the size of an uhm your small pinkie finger (a bit smaller then it)), and you are in a blender which is about to start, what do you do?
7. Have you found joy in your life?
8. Has your life brought joy to others?

BONUS: btw if you take the number of all the questions minus the number of questions i thought i would write what does that confirm?
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2016, 12:00 PM by JasonCrank.)

1. What can you bring to our community and why should we choose you?: I can bring you everything, leaks, hacks and what ever you wish Smile
2. Where do you see yourselve in 10 years (naw just kidding dont answer this its gey, just skip it)
3. What things hold you back from doing the things that you really want to?: Well, I WANNA CONTROL THE WORLD AHAHAHA jk Big Grin Well I dont really know Big Grin
4. What role does honour play in today’s society?: I didnt understand Big Grin
5. You are locked up in a room with 2 escape routes! left one is guarded by a dragon who will fuck you up if you try to go that way, left one is a burning ray powered by sunlight so if you walk in ther you burn (and die). all what you have is a dildo and toliet paper. how to you escape?: I will go to the dragon and play with him with the dildo, But if I chose the right now, I was putting on my self alot of toilet paper and then i will throw some paper on that ray and then ALLAHU AKBARRRRR Big Grin
6. You have been shrinked down and now you are small af (like the size of an uhm your small pinkie finger (a bit smaller then it)), and you are in a blender which is about to start, what do you do?: I was screaming and then *ded* Big Grin
7. Have you found joy in your life?: Well I dont think so, I dont have any friends Sad
8. Has your life brought joy to others?: I hope Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Application <3 ExecGaming 2 3,670 08-10-2017, 12:40 PM
Last Post: JasonCrank
  Application for Captain_N3M0 Captain_N3M0 0 2,571 06-25-2017, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Captain_N3M0
  Application SWVIII 1 694 06-19-2016, 10:44 AM
Big Grin Leak Moderator Application HiddenIP Hanibal. 1 810 04-11-2016, 03:24 PM
Last Post: PepperSalty
  Application for Admin Joнɴ Trαvolтα 2 830 04-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Joнɴ Trαvolтα
  Application for mod Joнɴ Trαvolтα 10 1,508 04-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Joнɴ Trαvolтα
  mod/admin application. likeabossz.exe 0 626 04-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Last Post: likeabossz.exe
  Application mod likeabossz.exe 1 683 04-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Rainbow Mod Application - 0shi . Taco . 4 1,050 02-19-2016, 01:43 AM
Last Post: . Taco .
Heart Fuxl - Moderator Application Fuxl 1 788 01-24-2016, 06:35 PM