Battlefield 5 cheap key
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.89 Average

ProClient 3.2 Release
(07-21-2016, 09:58 AM)ZarSly Wrote: Developer of the Client is: ProMcHacks
(Oh and No Virus so no worries [Image: happy.gif] )

Copied Description....
the killaura watchdog bypass was patched about 1-2 days ago sadly but I have an other idea imma try it

Most of the client is either bad, skidded or both xD but theres a few things I wanted to keep so I obfuscated the client, if you wanna see a not obfuscated version check out 2.9 you can look and skid idc

most of the client is bad but a few things are good like killaura watchdog bypass and hypickle fly ( -hypickle )

if you play with the console open and see it getting spammed crazy with bounch of stuff like "sending blink packets" and shit like that its cuz I use system.out.println to find out the errors in the codes and never remove them xD

-----------------------------------------------

download is 3.2.1 cuz I fixed a few little things before releasing [Image: catface.gif]

Oh And you can Crash server's with it Big Grin woep

(07-21-2016, 09:58 AM)ZarSly Wrote: Developer of the Client is: ProMcHacks
(Oh and No Virus so no worries [Image: happy.gif] )

Copied Description....
the killaura watchdog bypass was patched about 1-2 days ago sadly but I have an other idea imma try it

Most of the client is either bad, skidded or both xD but theres a few things I wanted to keep so I obfuscated the client, if you wanna see a not obfuscated version check out 2.9 you can look and skid idc

most of the client is bad but a few things are good like killaura watchdog bypass and hypickle fly ( -hypickle )

if you play with the console open and see it getting spammed crazy with bounch of stuff like "sending blink packets" and shit like that its cuz I use system.out.println to find out the errors in the codes and never remove them xD

-----------------------------------------------

download is 3.2.1 cuz I fixed a few little things before releasing [Image: catface.gif]

Oh And you can Crash server's with it Big Grin woep

Thread Options