Kinguin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - 728x90
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Twitter Account Checker
Hello fellow CrAnK3rZ I have coded a simple Twitter Account Checker that just simply says if an account name is Available, Suspended or Taken.  Its a basic .exe  with SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS. Anyway I will provide links for everything of course and enjoy your day.   I will be making a much more advanced version of this program to do a WHOLE list of accounts. But you're stuck with this. Enjoy your day <3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS:

Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/42821...484172096/     2/57 Still works like a beauty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Twitter Account Checker:

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
~ExecGaminresimresim
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017, 12:19 AM by JasonCrank.)

He is back with awesome tools, woohoooo awesome m8 it looks insnae keep it up!

thank you where much for this tool im checking

thank you very much

1. Ty for this share

(01-12-2017, 12:07 AM)ExecGaming Wrote: Hello fellow CrAnK3rZ I have coded a simple Twitter Account Checker that just simply says if an account name is Available, Suspended or Taken.  Its a basic .exe  with SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS. Anyway I will provide links for everything of course and enjoy your day.   I will be making a much more advanced version of this program to do a WHOLE list of accounts. But you're stuck with this. Enjoy your day <3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS:

Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/42821...484172096/     2/57 Still works like a beauty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Twitter Account Checker:

thanks dude, keep it up

Thanks allot for useful things

thanks ma boy

Thread Options