• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

BHOP - SKIN CHANGER- AIMBOT AND MORE
YOU TIRED OF SILVER SCRUBS REKTING YOUR SHIT?  YOU TIRED OF THOSE NERDS WITH THOSE FANCY SKINS? THOSE SWEET BHOPS AND AIM?
WELL LOOK NO FURTHER BECAUSE I HAVE THE PERFECT TOOL TO CREATE YOUR OWN CONFIGS AND USE WHATEVER CHEATS YOU WANT  ITS EASY!
STEP 1:  DOWNLOAD THE .DLL CHEAT FROM HERE -->  https://mega.nz/#!ag4V2AbD!kwmBAPQ9JxtH2ggRq-bibhPhlrxeJ2ggEgiklIitN1Y  (Don't worry it's safe otherwise i wouldnt be posting or using myself Wink)  
STEP 2: DOWNLOAD THE EXTREME INJECTOR -->  http://www.mediafire.com/file/ufz3pq9s9q...3.exe/file  (Again don't worry. It's safe I promise <3)
STEP 3: ONCE YOU HAVE THOSE TWO FILES  PUT THEM IN A LOCATION WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM  i.e. Desktop, in a folder  etc.
STEP 4: LAUNCH YOUR GAME
STEP 5: OPEN EXTREME INJECTOR  ADD THE .DLL AND MAKE SURE THERES A CHECK MARK (aka enabled)
STEP 6. INJECT THAT BITCH INTO YOUR GAME .  YOU WILL GET A MESSAGE SAYING THAT ITS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY INJECTED
STEP 7. PRESS THE "Ins" KEY  AKA  INSERT BITCH  THEN A MENU WILL APPEAR AT THE TOP  USE THAT TO NAVIGATE TO TURN ON AIMBOT, SKIN CHANGER, BHOP AND MORE
STEP 8.  ENJOY YOU NERDS  I LOVE YOU ALL

Feel free to add me on discord: 
Discord: #ExecGaming5198
Snapchat: MrVin3030
Insta: ExecGaming
~ExecGamin[Image: lick.png][Image: catface.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Release L33t v1.1 | Legit Aimbot | RCS | Triggerbot | ESP | BunnyHop | Radar JasonCrank 19 1,442 10-12-2019, 09:35 PM
Last Post: mrsanon
  Glowin V4 by Tony and Jme [Outdated] PepperSalty 3 481 10-26-2015, 07:45 PM
Last Post: VisualBasics
Thumbs Up [Detected] MultiHack [ESP] [Bones] [Trigger] [And More] VisualBasics 0 387 08-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Last Post: VisualBasics
  Customizable Subtle-aimbot v2.3.4 JasonCrank 3 1,122 06-27-2015, 05:10 PM
Last Post: alexiey123

Thread Options