• 19 Vote(s) - 2.74 Average

New Games Comming 2015 - 2016
                                                 --==New Games==--

Battlefield 5

This is for all the fans out there. One of the directors of the game has announced that a new battlefield is coming up in the late 2016 this game is told to be a military themed, not cops and robbers like Hardline but more on the basic lines of world wars and civil wars but that is what we have many heard about the new Battlefield 5.
[Image: battlefield-5-640x338.jpg]

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

This is for the people who love puzzles and parkour, the new Uncharted was officially announced publicly at E3. The game will be going on the same bases as the Uncharted series the main character will be Drake and Sam his brother. You will be attack by pirates and you can find hidden treasure that is all we have heard from the makers/creators.
[Image: uncharted-4-drake.jpg]
Doom

Doom, is going to be based on a post apocalypses theme. It is also a remake of the old Doom. That is all the information that we have heard about, but we can show you the new trailer.

Doom <------ Video

Fallout 4

Fallout 4 was officially announced by Bethesda on 3 June, and it looks amazingly well done. Just watch the trailer for your self.

Fallout<----- Video

Just Cause 3

Following on from 2010's Just Cause 2, this open world action-adventure game will be set in a map similar to its predecessor's but will include all-new caverns to explore, and more realistically scalable buildings. Watch this trailer your self and see what you think?

Just Caus <---- Video

Star Wars Battlefront

Battlefront is getting a reboot for the new generation of consoles, and will be released alongside the Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie late this year. It's being developed by EA, and will include playable maps of the planet Hoth and the moon Endor.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops III

The Call of Duty franchise is still going strong and next on the list is Call of Duty: Black Ops III. The popular FPS game's next installment is expected in November for PS4, Xbox One and PC, and is the sequel to 2012's Black Ops II. Set in 2065 (40 years after its predecessor), the new COD will star futuristic tech including super-soldiers and other military robotics.Zombie's mode will return with its own story and multiplayer modes, too.

Call of duty    <---- Video

Mad Max

The new Mad Max: Fury Road movie is in cinemas now, but in September we'll get a new Mad Max experience in the form of a video game developed for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
It's an action-adventure game centered largely around vehicular combat. It's in development at Avalanche Studios, the developers behind Just Cause, and will be published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.

Mad Max    <----- Video

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2015, 07:15 PM by VisualBasics.)

There are alot of name mistakes and grammatical mistakes.

Just Caused 3?
Call of Duty III?
Starwars?

and max payne will be the worst game coming in my opinion.

Would you please fix the mistakes or i will remove it because this can't be here like this.

(08-08-2015, 10:35 PM)VisualBasics Wrote: There are alot of name mistakes and grammatical mistakes.

Just Caused 3?
Call of Duty III?
Starwars?

Would you please fix the mistakes or i will remove it because this can't be here like this.
there is nothing wrong about call of duty lll
[Image: 85585-youre-all-gonna-get-banned-gif-pvrx.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2015, 10:54 PM by Viland.)

(08-08-2015, 10:35 PM)VisualBasics Wrote: There are alot of name mistakes and grammatical mistakes.

Just Caused 3?
Call of Duty III?
Starwars?

Lol dat rage but i gotta agree ☺ and bo3 will be the worst

(08-08-2015, 10:52 PM)Viland Wrote:

Just Caused 3?
Call of Duty III?
Starwars?

there is nothing wrong about call of duty lll

I said "name mistakes" too, and CoD III is a different game than CoD: BO III.

I will just fix them myself then...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What shall i post now for top? 2016 ZarSly 3 4,313 09-06-2016, 09:26 PM
Last Post: JasonCrank
  Crank News July 2015 JasonCrank 6 5,141 07-21-2015, 09:20 PM
Last Post: DarkSapling

Thread Options