• 41 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average

UPDATE!Get your Steam Trading Cards the Easy Way(Easy STEAM level up without playing)
resim

Idle Master is an application that automatically idles your Steam games to extract all of your available Steam Trading Cards. The application automatically finds the games you have drops remaining in, and idles those games one by one until all of your trading cards are in your inventory. This way, you can start up the program and go to sleep / work / away and come back to an inventory full of cards.

resim

Installation Instructions
Look below, download and run the setup.exe file there. The program should launch automatically when the installation is complete. Make sure Steam is open and you're logged in. To start idling, you'll need to click the (Sign In) button and sign in to Steam. Once that's done you should be "in-game" on Steam and the program will indicate as such. Now go watch TV, go to bed, or go on vacation. When you come back to your computer, you should have a pile of Trading Cards in your inventory.

Some FAQ

How does this work?
First of all, the program will determine which of your games still have card drops remaining. It will go through each application and simulate you being “in-game” so that cards will drop. It will check periodically to see if the game you’re idling has card drops remaining. When only one drop remains, it will start checking more frequently. When the game you’re idling has no more cards, it’ll move on to the next game. When no more cards are available, the program will exit.

Do I need to download a game in order for this program to get it's trading cards?
No.

Do I need to be logged in to Steam for Idle Master to work?
Yes, Steam needs to be running and you must be logged in.

Does this work if my Steam isn’t in English?
This new version should work irregardless of your Steam language. If you're interested in localizing Idle Master into your language, please let me know.

Can I play a game while this is running?
It’s possible, but doing so may significantly reduce your card drop rate. For best results, pause idling or exit this program before playing a game.

How do I close the application?
Simply click the red X at the top of the application window.

Is this safe?
Presumably so, yes. People have been idling their games ever since Steam Trading Cards were introduced, and I'm not aware of a single person who has been punished for using these methods.

Why do I need to sign in to Steam from the application?
When you visit your badges page on Steam, it will show you how many card drops you have remaining in each game. When another user looks at your badges page, they can only see the badges you've completed. By signing in, this allows Idle Master to connect to Steam properly and gives it access to this information that only you can see.

Why should I trust this?
The entire project is open source, which includes the source code for all binaries.

Download here:

Download exe here:              
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

or Download Portable here:  
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Attached Files
.zip   portable(1).zip (Size: 1.24 MB / Downloads: 871)
.exe   setup updated 12.9.2015.exe (Size: 473.34 KB / Downloads: 1,368)
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2016, 05:09 PM by JasonCrank.)

Very nice program. I found this awhile ago but it's good to see this on here. Thanks for the post
resim
Pic made by me.
My Pixiv is Swd3e2

Thanks for uploading bro Smile I'll sell them instead of leveling on steam and buy that AWP | Redline i've been waiting for Big Grin

Derp buy a AK-47 | Something Nice

can i play a steam game while i idle another one using this program?

(03-13-2015, 02:27 AM)Weiyan Wrote: Very nice program. I found this awhile ago but it's good to see this on here. Thanks for the post

Noice

tnx a lot

hmm idk hwo to do this

(04-12-2015, 04:53 PM)zekeman Wrote: hmm idk hwo to do this

u want a tutorial?

nice..........

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink [Crack] 300k user:pass / frech combos (netflix / origin / steam / paypal/ spotify etc ..) abdou998 6 93 10 minutes ago
Last Post: ilyasso9_
  Free Steam Game Viland 76 2,518 08-11-2017, 07:30 PM
Last Post: zaneinsane
  600k user:pass / frech combos (netflix / origin / steam / paypal/ spotify etc ..) abdou998 8 113 07-11-2017, 06:42 AM
Last Post: elyes20
Tongue FREE! [Steam Hacks] [Skype Hacks] UKH MultiTool Mavcjs 100 6,110 07-08-2017, 07:21 AM
Last Post: ExecGaming
  [Crack] x600 Accounts Steam Good All Working 100% (CS GO , GTA 5 ,AND MORE) motcho 1 40 07-02-2017, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Xantiah
  500k user:pass / frech combos (netflix / origin / steam / paypal/ spotify etc ..) abdou998 1 42 07-02-2017, 01:20 PM
Last Post: turbolag
  500k user:pass / frech combos (netflix / origin / steam / paypal/ spotify etc ..) abdou998 3 62 07-02-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: turbolag
  [Crack] Steam Accounts Help bejay21 0 45 04-18-2017, 05:05 AM
Last Post: bejay21
  Steam Achievement Unlocker DarkSapling 19 2,411 03-19-2017, 10:53 PM
Last Post: 8obmar
Star Leak [Rare] Steam Idler VisualBasics 28 2,495 01-02-2017, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Mistersoul

Thread Options