• 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

I'd like to be a Moderator for the General Section :P
1. In-Game Name: Mavcjs
2. Steam Username: At the moment none (since I got banned on both my accs >.<)
3. First Name: James

4. Age: 16

5. Location/Timezone: UTC +2

6. Are you interested in joining one of our competitive teams?: No, not really.

7. What games do you play?(List): Usually TF2, Minecraft, Castle Crashers and finally the occasional League of Legends.

8. How did you find us?(If referred add who): Looking for a TF2 hack :3

9. Why do you want to be a part of Crank: I love to help others with things they may or not have a problem with.

10. Why do you deserve to be a Moderator: I'm usually really active on the internet.. I rarely have things to do even though I do indeed have school and such.

11. Can you donate(This does not affect acceptance): Unfortunately I cannot donate at this current time, perhaps in the future when I have the money to do so.

12. Do you have any conflicts with our current members: Not that I know of.

13. Do you have a microphone: I do have a microphone.. Its right next to my webcam on my laptop Tongue

14. Write a brief background about yourself so we can better know you: As I said before, I am 16 and a half years old, and I love to play Sports such as Basketball, and Football (Really good at defense). I am quite tall, 1.89 m, I live in an ever so slowly sinking desert island (Cyprus).

15. You hereby agree to follow our Rules & Policies(Agree/Disagree): Agree

16. Fun fact about yourself: I'm ginger, so feed me all your souls! Muahahha *cough* what? :3

17. Which forum or section would you like to moderate: General

Alright your application looks solid, but i am afraid we cant accept you cause you are a ginger just kidding LOL.
In around 1 hour i will tell you if u are accpeted or not Big Grin (i have to ask the other guys first)

Alright looks like you are Accepted for a tryout Big Grin

I will make you moderator for the general section for a small time! If you do you do your job good , if u are friendly, get some members in, you will stay for lifetime Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apllication for moderator position. Reverse™ 3 2,339 09-24-2016, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Froz
Big Grin Leak Moderator Application HiddenIP Hanibal. 1 1,100 04-11-2016, 03:24 PM
Last Post: PepperSalty
Heart Fuxl - Moderator Application Fuxl 1 1,071 01-24-2016, 06:35 PM
Last Post: JasonCrank
  Le Moderator Application xFenato 14 2,525 06-19-2015, 07:45 PM
  Moderator Application Bonebreiker 2 1,396 03-23-2015, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Bonebreiker
  I'd like to be a Moderator for the community (Safety and helpfull) HotBBQSauce 2 1,262 03-09-2015, 08:14 PM
Last Post: HotBBQSauce
  I'd like to become a Moderator for the Guides section Weiyan 1 1,051 03-05-2015, 08:52 AM

Thread Options