• 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average

I'd like to be a Moderator for the community (Safety and helpfull)
1. In-Game Name: HotBBQSauce
2. Steam Username: HotBBQSauce
3. First Name: Denis
4. Age: 15
5. Location/Timezone: Europe/Amsterdam
6. Are you interested in joining one of our competitive teams?: Yes
7. What games do you play?(List): League of Legends, CSGO, Guildwars 2,
8. How did you find us?(If referred add who): Youtube
9. Why do you want to be a part of Crank: I would like to be a part of this nice community and I see a future in this website
10. Why do you deserve to be a Moderator: Well i live in the Netherlands. The Netherlands has verry tough school. I am currently learning French, German, English, I am also studying Physics, Chemestry, Economics, History, I think someone with this much experience in those classes would be very nice for a forum. I can also photoshop and Edit videos. Currently learning for making 3D intros!
11. Can you donate(This does not affect acceptance): Yes
12. Do you have any conflicts with our current members: No
13. Do you have a microphone: Yes
14. Write a brief background about yourself so we can better know you: Wel i am Denis as you guys know. I live in the Netherlands. I have one older brother that is on the unversity of TU Delft http://www.tudelft.nl/. I was born on the 25th of november 1999.
15. You hereby agree to follow our Rules & Policies(Agree/Disagree): Agree
16. Fun fact about yourself: I am currently in the 3th year of the 5 on school. I have to choose a profile this year. Thats like a way for your later study. I have Chose NLT. Nature Life Technology. The following classes you have to take: Physic, Chemestry, Biology, Math B(Its a hard version of Math) and as extra I chose for german and english.
17. Which forum or section would you like to moderate: I'd like to be a Moderator for the community (Safety and helpfull and ofcourse I will protect this website of bad people)

Would you guys wanna see me as a moderator?

haha nice application dude Big Grin i see you got a lot of knowledge and stuff and you also told me that you would really like to approve stuff and keeping the forum clean so i herby announce you as the FIRST AND ONLY PERSON OF THE (for now)
 [Image: 8QmBtM43eMPKg.gif]
OVERWATCH/JUDGES

Thanks! I wont let you down!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apllication for moderator position. Reverse™ 3 2,355 09-24-2016, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Froz
Big Grin Leak Moderator Application HiddenIP Hanibal. 1 1,116 04-11-2016, 03:24 PM
Last Post: PepperSalty
Heart Fuxl - Moderator Application Fuxl 1 1,081 01-24-2016, 06:35 PM
Last Post: JasonCrank
  Le Moderator Application xFenato 14 2,576 06-19-2015, 07:45 PM
  Moderator Application Bonebreiker 2 1,415 03-23-2015, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Bonebreiker
  I'd like to be a Moderator for the General Section :P Mavcjs 2 1,259 03-06-2015, 06:04 PM
  I'd like to become a Moderator for the Guides section Weiyan 1 1,070 03-05-2015, 08:52 AM

Thread Options