• 30 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

TF2 Wallhack VAC undetected forever V6
Today i bring you a Team fortress 2 Wallhack that is undetectable (from VAC bans) and you can use it on your main account as much as you want! You wont get VAC banned because there is no injection or anything, you replace some files in your folders and it will make all players visible through walls.
I know what you're thinking, "Ugh, TF2? Who even wants just wallhacks for that game" But a lot of people do, who needs aimbot when you know where someone is at all times and as long as you have semi-good aim you're the best player on your team!

To install, extract the contents of the zip to "Team Fortress 2/tf/custom/". After starting the game, create a new server, open the console (Options>Keyboard>Advanced>Enable, then ~), and enter "sv_cheats 1", then "mat_reloadallmaterials", then "sv_cheats 0". Disconnect from the server, and proceed as always.

It's as easy as that! Now go on and 420shrekscope those noobs with your new undetectable hacks!

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/62fb2...408743594/

Attached Files Image(s)

.zip   TF2Hackv6.zip (Size: 2.05 MB / Downloads: 116)
resim
Quote:JessieBoop: Taking pants off with one hand isn't as hard as I thought it would be xD
Wise words Jess, Wise words.
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2015, 01:15 AM by Decmonster.)

Thanks for Posting the second best tf2 hack Wink
Files are save and working //Approved

thanks m8

thanks for the wallshacks really work good

Thanks For The newly improved wall hack Big Grin

Hi All Wish it works

sdfsdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

[quote pid='11' dateline='1421104373']
eytsrhwen
[/quote]

Thanks a lot

Nice. Here it goes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star How to get TF2 Items free forever *WARNING* theres a limit to the ammount of Items! The Mexican Zoidberg 77 3,776 06-04-2017, 08:13 PM
Last Post: GenoSans
  Looking for a good TF2 hack thats Undetected EatSomeSnickers 1 96 03-28-2017, 08:46 AM
Last Post: JasonCrank

Thread Options